We just recently updated our Windows Server agent, as we see a lot of customers want more detailed server monitoring. The old versions´ primary focus was to act as a support agent for application monitoring, so AIMS could correlate basic server performance data to the application performance.
Introducing v2.1, we have the following updates:
- MSI installer to support large scale deployments
- Total TCP connections for the server monitored
- CPU total / per core consumption monitoring
- Individual NIC monitoring
- Services monitoring - monitor CPU, memory and TCP connection per service
Again, all server components and parameters will be included in the AIMS automated monitoring, with the ability to automatically correlate anomalies across systems and applications. This means that AIMS can pinpoint specific services and parameters that deviates from normal behavior when it comes to resource consumption, and pair this with application performance.
Topics from this blog: Technical